Holly Lodge self-catering cottage in the heart of the Herefordshire countryside

 

Holly Lodge  self-catering cottage in the heart of the beautiful Herefordshire countryside

Lodge Logo2

01432 820493

TERMS & CONDITIONS

TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF HIRE   The contract is between the Hirer and the Owner.

 

The Hiring is for holiday purposes only. PLEASE NOTE THAT SMOKING IS NOT PERMITTED

 

The Hirer agrees to take good care of the property and contents: It must be left in a clean and tidy condition, linen must be taken care of and towels not removed from the property.  Hirers must pay for breakages and will be held accountable for any damage or missing items.

The PERIOD OF OCCUPATION is from 3pm on the first day of occupancy until 10am on your last day.

 

The Maximum Party Size of FOUR PERSONS at the Property must not be exceeded, and no pets are permitted. Any breach of these conditions will result in admission being refused or immediate expulsion without compensation for lost rent. Any visitors at the property must depart by 11pm.

 

This condition may only be varied by express written permission of the Owners.

Every attempt is made to ensure the cottage and equipment are in good working order.  

If the Hirer is not satisfied with some aspect, contact the owners IMMEDIATELY.

 

The Owners reserve the right to enter the property to do urgent works.  

The Owners take no liability for happenings outside their control and no liability will fall on the Owners for the effects of extreme weather, power cuts, water shortages etc.  The Owners do not accept liability for any loss or damage to the Hirers' possessions or motor vehicles whilst at the property.

 

In the event of the property not being available (eg. fire or some other disaster), The Owners will notify the Hirer as soon as possible, and offer a full refund. Owner liability is limited to the rents received.  

The Owners have taken great care to provide accurate information, however changes can occur.

All descriptions, written or oral, are given in good faith; The Owners cannot be held liable for them.

Your booking will be reserved upon receipt of a 30% Non-Returnable Deposit:  Your Final Payment (the remaining 70%) is due 8 weeks before your holiday. If you are booking less than 8 weeks prior to your holiday, full payment will be required.

 

Cancellation

1. Any cancellation must be advised by telephone and confirmed in writing.

2.  If advised over eight weeks prior to holiday, The Owners will refund the deposit less £60.

3.  If eight weeks prior to the first day of the holiday the balance of the rent is not received The Owners will assume cancellation. THE HIRER IS STILL LIABLE FOR THE BALANCE OF THE RENT.

4.  If cancellation occurs within eight weeks prior to holiday, The Owners will attempt to relet and if successful deduct £60, plus additional advertising and telephone costs before making a refund.

5.  Rental charge does not include cancellation insurance: Please make your own arrangements.

RiverTeme2-w